Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Multidirectional


Multidirectional
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.

One of the xmas I made this year, a Multidirectional Scarf. The pattern is free by Karen Baumer, to which I thank.
This was knit with Noro - Kureyon, shade #102. , using 1 2/3rd skiens.

Since I have some yarn left over, if we I can fit it in I'm hoping to make a matching hat, though I might have to add some other yarn for that to happen.


Multi03Dec05a
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.

......
with a "slight" delay, by 06 March 06 I completed the matching hat. At last I can send this do it's destination.


DSCN0684
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.
Here I am posing with my son. On my head it the hat to match the Multidirectional scarf.
And my son proudly shows off his new Bob the Builder trousers.


DSCN0680
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?