Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Clapotis


200206a
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.

This is a late xmas gift. Sent out yesterday .
I loved the look of this scarf, the diagonal and to drop sts are just FAB!

Pattern: Clapotis: Free on line at Knitty, designed by the talented Kate Gilbert. Hat: Vogue Knitting-Caps & Hats Two; Ribbed Cap.

Yarn: Debbie Bliss - Maya and a little Manos for the top of the hat.

Using Cystal Palace bamboo, number 8 needls (5mm).


Claptois
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.

comments: though the knit isn't all that interesting and to my mind it went slowly, probably because of the sts markers and having to knit, tbl, knit...HOWEVER, I would still love to make one for my self when time and money permits and I loved dropping the sts and the end result, it's gorgeous.

the blue hat is Shedir...more on that soon.

Next to the cap is Shedir more on that soon!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?