Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

Socks - reborn.


DSCN1055
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.

Do you remember the single sock I named ugly? Well, I couldn't let it be this way. I frogged it.
I re-did the sock with a different scok pattern, called Universal toe-up sock formula from Knitty and I must say it has restored my faith in knitting socks!
I'm much happier with the result even if one might have come out longer than the other.

Pattern notes:

When I strated the ankle I joined in Elastic Thread and worked it all the way up to the cast off for extra snugness.

Yarn: Regia Crzay Colors

Needles: bendy dpn's 3.25 mm (I think) from this place and I switch to metal dpn's when I added the elastic.


DSCN1056
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.



DSCN1054
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?