Wednesday, November 26, 2008

 

Baby E. Toulie

For a 2nd cousin that arrived 9/2/2008
Pattern: Bolero for Girls 1-12 yrs by Sirdar Spinning Ltd.
Yarn: Phildar Phil'Ruban, a total of 2 1/2 skeins in Blush.
Needle Size: 4.0mm

I'm not sure I'll make this again. I bought the pattern to make for my daughter...but what I didn't realize when I bought it is that you need to knit the border separately and sew it on...that's a pain.

The yarn wasn’t fun to work with. I do not recomend this yarn. I had to switch to a bigger needle because I didn’t have wooden ones in the required size by the pattern.
That in it self didn't matter, the baby can grow in to it, but the reason I had to do it is that it was only possible to knit this with wooden needles.

DSCN2980
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004



DSCN2981
Originally uploaded by inspirations2004


Comments:
Hi Orli! Tom and I have bookmarked your blog- this is great. You are so talented. I LOVE the socks you made! -Rob
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?