Saturday, February 28, 2009

 

Dollies

Pattern : Halloween Witch Doll by Whitney Van Nes
Needle US 3 / 3.25 mm
Completed February 28 2009
I used assorted left over yarn.
Since in Israel we do not celebrate Haloween. I took this pattern and used it for a basic doll pattern.

Whilst I was on maternity leave a colleague of mine adopted her 2nd daughter and I wanted to give both her daughters a gift. (a few years ago I knitted somethng for the 1st daugther)

I thought matching dollies would be a good idea, and the hair I'll make to match her daughters.

The Dolly is fairly simple. One part of the pattern of both Dolly and Dolly's dress is mine boggling, but I followed it none the less.

I also personalized each doll by embroidering the childs name.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?